Friday, February 24, 2012

Where Have All the Girl Scouts Gone.

I read a lot of blogs and spend way to much time on the internet. I keep reading about Girl Scouts and cookies and whatnot and have come to a conclusion. There are no longer any Girl Scouts in my town. I have yet to see one at a store asking me to please buy cookies. I WANT to buy cookies. I am a lifetime member of Girl Scouts (I'll show you my card as soon as I find it).  I NEED to buy cookies. Where are you Girl Scouts. I need my Trefoils, and Thin Mints, and my mom and dad and sister need Samoas, even if they don't know it yet. Please, please, please someone pester me about buying cookies.

It turns out, in my area, store front sales (called direct sales) don't start until March 23. I don't want to wait....the suspense is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!