1. Your hair, face, and clothes will get covered in bodily fluids, and possibly stuff you can't identify.
2. A Growing Waistline. This can be avoided, but don't ask me how.
3. Fatigue. The sleeplessness does not end when they start sleeping through the night, it just takes a vacation until nightmare season.
4. Inability to Concentrate. My theory is that they ate my brain while I was incubating.
5. You will experience the loss of a sex-life. The libido doesn't die, you just don't have the energy. Or time.
6. Your social life will change. I was gonna say suffer, but it just changes. Your friends are the other moms. You hang out while your kids play at the park. You don't really talk, you just drink your coffee on the same bench.
7. Modesty is not an option. From the moment you step into the delivery room, nothing about your body is safe. Just try to take a shower or go to the bathroom without company. I guess you could lock the door, but then they just scream.
8. Free Time. It does not exist.
9. Lack of Funds. Everything you make will get poured into your children. From diapers, to toys, to new shoes and clothes. And don't forget food.
10. Inexplicable Joy. Even when you are the angriest you have ever been, chances are they will do something to melt your heart and make you love life so much you can't imagine life without them.