Thursday, November 29, 2012

Busy December

December is a busy month for nearly everyone. there is Hannukah, Kwanza, Christmas , and all the prep necessary for any of these. This year are December becomes even busier. My mother in laws birthday is the day after Christmas, and we have friends getting married on the 21st.

the wedding should be awesome. They're having a  themed costume wedding. The theme is steampunk. Larch is the groomsmen and Johnny is the ring bearer. I am the acting wedding coordinator.

Wedding and Christmas presents side I have plans this year to make myself even busier. I have made a list of 25 Christmas related activities to do starting Saturday and going through Christmas. Some are as simple as cutting paper snowflakes , others require planning initiative like getting a tree and decorating it. And let's not forget the baking.

I hope your December is enjoyable albiet busy, and that you have a happy and peaceful holiday regardless of which you celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!